Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mo's Blackberry



Mo has been really interested in the days of the week and on what day things happen. She is constantly asking....what are we doing tomorrow? Is today a school day? So I made this for her....


It is just a small whiteboard. I used Sharpie to mark the lines and write the days of the week (so that will stay). I use dry erase pens to record the events. We do it together and talk about what is happening. Every night before bed, she gets to move the little kitty magnet to the next day.

She loves 'checking her schedule' to see what is happening. Long time readers will love that Target is scheduled into her week!

1 comment:

ItsLiz said...

I do love that Target is scheduled into your week ...

This is such a great idea I think I am going to have to craft-lift this one and make it for Skye ... she loves finding out what is happening each day and now that we actually plan stuff I can put things on her calendar ... bravo idea!!!