Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


We had a nice Halloween. Mo was really jazzed for it....in fact, I was OVER Halloween before we even got close to sunset tonight!



Mo was a black kitty (although, halfway through trick-or-treating, she decided she was a panther). This is a costume that I actually made. I am showing several pictures so you can see the whole thing. I couldn't get one picture that showed the whole outfit!


We went out knocking on doors for about an hour. I was pleased that I was able to go with her for about half of that. One goal I had was to be able to walk with her this Halloween, and at least I was able to do some. Scout took her back out after I just couldn't walk anymore.

Of course, we had one melt down tonight, when I zipped up her fleece jacket and caught the zipper on her neck.......not a happy kitty!


We didn't get as many trick-or-treaters at our house.....seems like more came last year. Not sure why, it was a perfect night......warm-ish, no rain.....very nice. I think our house even looked 'spooky.'



Now, let the Holiday season begin.....I already saw XMAS stuff out in the stores......fasten your seat belts......

1 comment:

ItsLiz said...

Love the kitty costume ... it is adorable ... and what a sad face after the stuck zipper ...

and I agree i think your house looks spooky in a really cute kinda way