Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog Reader

One of my newest obsessions to do....is to surf blogs. If you look at the top of the blog, there is a button that says "Next Blog." If you press it, blogspot will take you to some random blog. I love to keep hitting that button and see where I end up. I have come across some really cool blogs with poetry, photography, and other art. Some are written in languages, I can't even begin to decipher.

I have realized that all blogs come in 3 categories.

1. Family blogs....this is by far the most of all the blogs I hit on....tons of families, smiling kids, it is funny to look at 30 different family blogs, and see that each one has posted pictures from a pumpkin patch trip!

2. Religious....I don't know why this surprised me, but there are a ton of religious blogs out there....

3. Everything else.....craft, sewing, knitting, writing, art, schools, neighborhood associations, if you can think of it, there is a blog for it....

That about sums it up. Try it some time.....but be prepared....it will suck an hour out of your evening, just like that!

No comments: