Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Quarantine

Our house needs to be quarantined......Mo got the sniffles a few days ago.....it turned into a full blown summer cold. Of course, being the lovely daughter that she is....she gave it to us. Scout is laying in bed....and I feel like I have a watermelon for a head. Fun stuff!!!!

I only have a 10 days until I go back to work. This summer had flown by. I have enjoyed every minute with Mo....even the minutes where she was most difficult. I am so lucky to be able to spend every summer with her......I wish it could be more.....sappy, sappy, sappy.

This morning...I dropped Mo off at her little preschool. She walked in, and looked up at her teacher and said "It is good to see me." Gotta love that!

3 comments:

Mbdiamond said...

I'm sure it was very good to see her, lol... too cute!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness that is soooooo cute

cherrie said...

awwwwww