Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Child-Care Situation

Today, we are going over to Shirley's house. She is a Llewellyn parent who watches kids in her house. I hear good things about her, and liked her when I first met her. Today is Mo's first day going, and the 2 of us will stay for a while to get her used to the place. She will go on her own next week.

I am happy she will be so close to school. I am happy she will get to meet new friends.....BUT

I am so sad for her going through this transition. She was so happy at Charlie's (her last and only child care setting)....she loved it there, and he took such good care of her. I knew it couldn't last forever, and that any change would be hard......but it is hard to watch her go through that change.....to watch her be unsure about where she is and who she it with. Scout is even nervous about the change.

I know, I know, it is a learning experience).....I just wish it could be easy.....for all of us.

No comments: