Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sleeps Like a Baby


So, I am not sure if I have alluded to the fact that this little Beannie is an amazing sleeper! I mean really good....better than your average baby! She has been a good sleeper since the very beginning, but we thought it was because she had jaundice, and that makes babies sleepy. But we are now 9 weeks old, and this girl can SLEEP!

A typical night has her going to bed around 8:30, and sleeping through the next morning. She wakes about once a night to nurse, but she kind of sleeps through it, and frankly so do I. She goes right back to sleep, no problem! So, I am getting a ton of sleep....I don't feel sleepy at all.

During the day, she takes 3 good naps....in the morning for about an hour, a solid 2-3 hour nap early afternoon, and a short 30 minute on at 5:00-ish......

I know she is only 9 weeks old, and I am not naive enough to think that this could be a regular schedule. Even though this could change in a heartbeat, I am loving it......

No comments: