Sunday, October 30, 2011

Side tracked....in a good way.

I know I said that I would focus on getting the dining room taken care of......but, I have lost focus (surprise, surprise). This weekend, we decided to deal with the bathroom cabinets.

When we moved into the house 2 years ago, we had about 3 weeks to get everything moved in and settled before I went back to work. Needless to say, somethings got shoved behind a closed door, and have remained that way. The bathroom cabinets were one of those things. We didn't have time to figure out where to put things, and we didn't have time to really set it up for easy use.

Somehow, I don't have a before picture.....not sure where that went, but here is the after. Take my word for it, it is a BIG difference! The storage baskets make such a difference.

No comments: