Thursday, August 26, 2010

Second Surgery

My second surgery has been scheduled for next Friday......out-patient. I have been told that it is a much easier surgery, recovery is not as bad as the first one. I should be up and walking the next day.

On one hand, I am excited they are taking the screws out.....means I am healing, and my foot is well enough to support itself without the screws helping....

On the other hand......not looking forward to being down for the count again....I mean, I just did this surgery thing. I hope I don't back-slide too much.

2 comments:

ItsLiz said...

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you ... and I think with your new found confidence you will not slide too much at all ...

Rhonda said...

Hope the surgery went well and that you are able to enjoy your labor day weekend. I'm sending healing thoughts your way.