Saturday, July 18, 2009

No Grocery Stores for Mo

Today, we stopped in Safeway to pick up a baby shower card and to get a Starbucks. As we were waiting to check out, Mo sees a woman leaving the store. Then suddenly, out of her mouth...."Wow, she has a BIG BUTT!"

Fortunately, the woman was out of earshot....and several people around us snickered. I told her in my serious voice that was unacceptable, that we don't say things about people's bodies....but, I felt bad. She wasn't trying to be mean...she was just stating the facts as she saw it. Mo looked totally confused.......and I guess I don't blame her too much.

Poor thing, I encourage her to be observant, and she gets in trouble for it!!!!

1 comment:

Mbdiamond said...

Well we all need at least ONE of these "can you believe my kid said THAT?" stories to share, lol...

I totally wanted to comment on the Dancing Queen post - OMG R... she's is too freakin adorable for words - makes me want to run out and sign my girl up for dance class, lol....

(but I couldn't find a comment button at the bottom of the dancing post? weird)