Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Moving Out

Well, this is about a week late, but we are officially out of our house. We got everything moved into the POD (if truth be told, Scout and Brad got everything moved into the POD).....and got the house cleaned up for the new owners.

Both of us felt sad and excited. This house holds many memories......good and bad. We lost Scout's mom and a baby in that house.....but we also had wonderful times with family and friends there.....we also brought Mo home to this house. So leaving is bittersweet.

On a side note, I went back to the house several days later to pick up a package.....and the new owners have PAINTED the entire inside of the house. I don't like it, but it is not my house, so who cares what I think.......it does make it easier to separate from the house......I wouldn't want to live there with that color scheme!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I got a bit teary reading and remembering all that has happened in your old house ...