Thursday, July 2, 2009

2006, 2007, 2008, 2009

The other night, Scout and I went back and looked at the pictures from the day Mo was born. I was crying remembering that day, and how life-changing it was! Seems like that was really just yesterday.......I feel like even though I enjoy each and every day with her, I have no idea where the time has gone......when did she grow up?

A look back.....

2006 - newborn....after 16 hours of labor....our 10 pound girl was born!



2007 - made it through the first year....the party was for us.....Mo had no idea what was going on!


2008 - The terrific two's........first 'kid' party in the park.....the kids ran like crazy people all over the playground!



2009 - First year that she really KNEW what a birthday was, and couldn't wait! She looks like a little girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these comparison photos are awesome ... she is just so adorable!!!