Saturday, January 7, 2012

Portland's Got Talent

Mo has got on this singing kick lately. Since she was born, Scout has made up words to songs to entertain the both of us.....now Mo has taken it to the next level. She sings all the time.....as in, she has created her own little soundtrack to her life......she walks around and sings about what she is doing....."I'm brushing my teeth, yeah, yeah....

These 2 videos may be long, but oh so worth it.......we have been trying to get it on video for a while....here it is in all it's musical glory!!!!

Sometimes, she needs a bit of inspiration.....to get started.





For this one, I am secretly taping, the shaking in the middle, is me laughing. I couldn't help it.


1 comment:

js said...

OMG! I turned purple from holding my breath so that I wouldn't laugh out loud and miss anything. I REALLY like the first video because it's pure raw talent. Who on earth is she modeling herself after with all of the gutsy force and dips in her tones as she belts it out? This is priceless. Do you guys know about the Portland Parks music center over on SE Francis St? Really affordable music classes, events, performances for kids - I've known quite a few Llewellyn kids who've been involved and really thrived there! Thanks for sharing!