Monday, September 19, 2011

What To Do.....

So, I am officially off work until January. I may have to go back in December, but I think it will work out that I won't go back to teaching until after Winter Break. Hell to the yah!!!! So anyway, I have this time on my hands. Mo is in school every day, the Bean is home with me......and I know the purpose of the whole family leave is to spend time with my baby, which I fully intend on doing. But, at the same time, it would be nice to get some projects done.....fun projects....things I never have time to do, but want to.....

I don't think many people read this blog, and frankly, it really has just been a place to record all our families comings and goings, but I want it to serve as a place where I can document things that we are doing around the house.....I mean, our house is 100 years old...it could use some sprucing up! I love looking at home renovation blogs, so I am dipping my toe in with this one. You will see more home projects posted here, if for nothing else, so I can see the progress! So, for right now, here is my "TO-DO" list......it may be complete wishful thinking that I can get this stuff done, but you never know.....

No comments: