Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love Handles

So, our house is for sure a 'work in progress.' Lately, I have been obsessing over the cabinet hardware in the kitchen......I never really liked the hardware, but it was not a big deal.

But over the past few months, I have grown to genuinely HATE the stupid handles. I think maybe I spent too much time in the house while my foot was healing. Every time I walk in the kitchen, I can only see the hideous handles......they mock me....


Honestly, I think the cabinets and counter tops are pretty shiteous as well, but they are too expensive to replace (right now)....

So, I finally replaced the pulls. After weeks of searching the internet, we settled on these......mostly, they were cheap, but they also look great in the kitchen....


They are a little more square than they look in the picture....but I really like them. Maybe, I will start to love my kitchen again....

Probably not....I'll just start obsessing over the ugly counter tops and back splash.

No comments: