Sunday, November 21, 2010

Speaking of birthdays

So, to piggy back on the earlier post. Mo also had a birthday party she was invited to this weekend. The mom said about 5-6 girls from preschool would be there. It sounded like real girly birthday fun......they made necklaces, magic potions, etc....

I assumed all the parents would stay at the party with their kids......boy was I wrong. Every single parent left.....every single one.

I looked around, the party was going well.....the girls were having a great time....the mom clearly had it all under control. I was just in the way.

I took a deep breath and left. I left my child at a stranger's house, for the second time in 2 days.

For the next couple, play dates are going to have to be here at our house......to ease my nerves!

No comments: