Sunday, March 7, 2010

Love and Snuggles

Last night, Mo was so snugly. We were reading books before bed, and she just curled up as close as she could and snuggled into my neck.....she kept saying, "I love you so much, Mommy." It was a very special moment. I was telling her how special she was, and how lucky I was to be her Mommy.......then the other shoe dropped....

Mo: Mommy, I will still love you when I am a teenager.

Me: Yes, baby....and I will love you no matter how big you get.

Mo: When I am a grown-up, I will still see you..........when I can. You know, I'll be busy.

Let's just hope she puts us in a good nursing home.

2 comments:

ItsLiz said...

hahahahhaaaaa ... oh my goodness that is funny ... so wise for so young ...

Mbdiamond said...

LOVE IT! She always comes up with the funniest stuff!