Saturday, January 24, 2009

Baby Obsession Part II

Mo is still obsessed with babies.....I mean we have just come to accept it. But now she has added another aspect to her play.....the Grandmother. Who gets to play this part.....me, of course....I hope this is not because of my rapidly graying hair.

So, we just finished a rousing game of put baby in the carseat, drive to Nana's, I fawn all over the baby....then we go to the store. We have to go to the store because we are out of butter, according to Mo's 'list.'

This little scene will go on and on, played over and over for as long as I will play. To add variety, I am trying to add things to the grocery list.... Mo will have none of that.

Don't feel sorry for me. There will come a time when the last thing Mo wants is to play with me. So I am enjoying it.....

No comments: