Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santaland

Today, we went to see Santa. We went to the downtown Macy's....where the original Santaland used to be. In it's heyday, it had a monorail, and whole North Pole town. It has been reduced to just the reindeer stable, a few houses, and a train. But, they have the REAL Santa. I mean, this guy......looks like Santa. He really acts the part. Made it very fun for all of us. I even got misty eyed when Mo sat on his lap. I couldn't understand why there was a little girl sitting on his lap, not the baby girl that I swear she still is......



This Christmas has been so much fun. Mo BELIEVES. She really believes. Watching the holiday through her eyes has made it so much fun. She is so into the magic of it all. Scout and I have marveled at how this holiday is so wonderful because we see it through her eyes.

1 comment:

Mbdiamond said...

Nothing better than Christmas through the eyes of a pre-schooler! I think you Christmas sounds devine (well, aside from the menu, lol)