Thursday, April 9, 2009

We are a Pajama Family....

Something that is developing in our household....is everyday, Mo wants to come home, take off her clothes and put on her 'ja-ja's'. She loves to wear them around the house. I couldn't figure out why she wanted to do this everyday.....

Then I realized, the first thing Scout and I do every day when we get home, is change into lounge-wear/pajama bottoms.......Mo is just following our example.....

So, it is official. If you come to our house....you will see 3 lovely ladies wearing their ja-ja's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think this is how we all should live ... :)

Shell said...

Shoot unless I am going somewhere I am in my ja ja's and the boys are in their underoo's The princess is the only fully dressed one in this house because she is such a priss he he

Mbdiamond said...

It's too funny what they pick up... such a cute image though!