Sunday, December 14, 2008

Camera Work

So this summer, Scout and I splurged and bought a really nice camera. I signed up for a class, but ended up missing it. What that means is I can take pictures....but cannot really use the camera to its full potential.

So tonight, I wanted to take a picture of our Christmas Tree.....so here was the first try...The flash automatically came on....so you couldn't see how pretty it looks all lit up.



The second try.....I monkeyed around with the settings, so the flash wouldn't come on....


The third try, I just started randomly pressing buttons on the camera.....


And finally started pressing a bunch more buttons and turning knobs.....and got this.....pretty cosmic...


I really need to take a camera class..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the cosmic tree ... that is awesome!!!

Mbdiamond said...

too funny!

Anonymous said...

tee hee ...that's great ...

I need to take classes too ... seriously.

Maybe a new year's resolution?